May 2th, 2022
- Brian – Relearn Falcon 900LX
- Aaron – Minimum of 15 Minutes of Book Writing Daily
- Deb – Get video edits done with the team and complete the landing page for the lead magnet.
- Lorraine – Set up details, book dates, and be prepared to accept students to 2 online and 1 in-person Zentangles classes. Send out suggested dates and a poll to I5 Group about our next potential workshop.
April 18th, 2022
- Addy – Set up marketing of new retreat.
- Aaron – Not commit to anything new.
- Deb – Make a decision on the direction of the social media manager or the monthly spend.
- Lorraine – Have a successful workshop and zentangles classes. Set-up for future classes.
April 4th, 2022
- Aaron – Recommit to goals, post them on the whiteboard wall, and have the scoreboard set. Also, do Yoga 8 times and be a RIM test session for Kylene.
- Addy –
- Brian –
- Lorraine –
- Deb –
March 21, 2022
- Aaron – Have “The FUNdamentals of High Flying Success” 90% to completion. This means, date set, ability to register people, and the first draft of all of the slides done. Plan ahead and be fully prepared for MTM presentation. Go to at least 2 of the 4 Lindenwood Volleyball Games with my son.
- Addy –
- Brian –
- Lorraine –
- Deb – 1 YouTube Recording Session, Set date for the workshop (update landing page), Focus social post on product advertisements, and List Launch Lab.
From Brian Davis – Joe Dispenza Sleep Meditation
From Debra Heffner (AKA) Deb – Love Dr. Joe
From Brian Davis – I focus on slowing brainwaves down…..into theta….sitting with self….observing thoughts, putting them in the boat until no thoughts and fall asleep….telling my brain to sleep….and it has to be dark….I use earplugs, because our ears are always turned on and I sleep better with no noise.
March 7, 2022
- Aaron – Have “The FUNdamentals of High Flying Success” 90% to completion. This means, date set, ability to register people, first draft of all of the slides done.
- Addy – Set date and time for the workshop, doing top 5 daily. Provide feedback on UYP (Aaron’s Webpage), daily posts to Facebook Understanding Success group. Workshop Outline completed. Create 1 free day every weekend off of everything.
- Brian – FHFS Slides, book writing, airline applications, post in Understanding Success.
- Lorraine – Half Day Workshop, RIM Sessions, Jan’s Book and Post in Group 2 times.
- Deb – Prepare and be ready to play full out for List Launching Lab. 1 recording session to capture 4 to 5 videos. 3 Facebook lives a week. Launch at least 1 journal via print on demand.
From Aaron Montgomery to Everyone: https://www.oursuccessgroup.com/unlock/
February 21, 2022
- Aaron – Sharing more realistic rule of 5 and getting all 5 done.
- Addy – Doing workshop outline by end of day Sunday. Rule of 5 Monday to Friday. Combine calendars to more easily manage. Posting daily on Facebook.
- Brian – Make contact with his new contact about presentations and book. Finish a chapter of his book. Finish 1 section of half day workshop slides.
- Lorraine – Rule of 5 Monday to Friday. Get Whiteboard up. Continue scheduling time for priority work.
- Deb – Rule of 5 Monday to Friday. Talk to Pat about no drinking by the end of the day (2/21/22). 1 YouTube video per week. Finish the video that has been open for a few days. Go live on Facebook 5 days a week.
From Aaron Montgomery to Everyone: https://www.howtogeek.com/435975/how-to-show-an-outlook-calendar-in-google-calendar/
From Brian Davis to Everyone: Bob Newhart – “STOP IT!” – YouTube https://www.youtube.com › watch For Fun 🙂
From Aaron Montgomery to Everyone: https://wpamelia.com/how-to-sync-google-calendar-with-outlook/
February 7, 2022
- Deb – Create and accomplish rule of 5 daily.
- Addy – Create 1/2 day workshop outline and have a post for attendees. Set up Sunday action hours and post and accomplish daily rule of 5. Schedule checkins.
- Lorraine – Create and accomplish rule of 5. Schedule daily power hour and start doing yoga.
- Aaron – Have Content Creation Workshop for DAX planned and practiced so I’m ready ahead of time.
- Brian – TBD
January 24, 2022
- Addy – Create 1/2 day workshop outline. Set action hours for the weekend. Reach out to the executive director of local shelter to determine any opportunities.
- Lorraine – Schedule time to work on the 1/2 day workshop. Pick a planner and use it. Schedule co-working time.
- Aaron – Finalize details of 1/2 day workshop with Brian.
- Brian – Write 100% responsibility story to submit to Jack’s book. 1/2 day workshop wrkshop details. Commit to daily co-working. Complete 15 minute 100% responsibility presentation.
- Deb – TBD
January 10, 2022
December 27, 2021
08:54:40 From Brian Davis to Everyone: Living the Success Principles, 1200-2000 words, firstname.lastname@example.org, also Jocelyn@jackcanfield.com or Mastermind@jackcanfield.com
December 13, 2021
November 15, 2021
08:56:33 From Brian Davis To Everyone: I feel you Addy….
09:18:58 From Brian Davis To Everyone: My friend Maragret, sewing guild…patterns …1000s of followers
09:20:17 From Brian Davis To Everyone: Can you do designs for my book? Pay you of course…
November 1, 2021
October 18, 2021
08:48:31 From Brian Davis to Everyone: Addy, how receptive are people to essential oils, acupuncture and feet, connected to organs….etc
08:50:25 From Brian Davis to Everyone: Resources to hand out foot shaped pads infused with essential oils, lavender…so everyone will feel calm as they smell the thing?
08:58:27 From Debra Heffner (AKA) Deb to Everyone: I’ll give feedback also, once I review your marketing Aaron
09:09:08 From Addy Kujawa to Everyone: Sorry – I’ll be right back!
09:20:26 From Aaron Montgomery to Everyone: Lorraine – Also was thinking of principle #28 for you as well.
09:28:32 From Aaron Montgomery to Everyone: @Brian Here is the Mastermind Principles Document https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BRLvqBtZwNDzM0JXz4me3MDeSG0SYPAW/view?usp=sharing
09:28:54 From Brian Davis to Everyone: Thank you Aaron 🙂
09:32:40 From Aaron Montgomery to Everyone: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1AFNelIRdhfugvs10UY1us-886Z4UOXI5?usp=sharing